Re: [RT] Apology

There's another faux pas: You've posted a private message in a public
forum!!

----- Original Message -----
From: <H.Albizem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 10:26 PM
Subject: [RT] Apology

: Hi to all,
:
: I would like to apologize for something I did not mean, Tim sent me
: few minutes ago an email :
:
: "> Haytham:
: > >
: > > Private note:
: > >
: > > Just in case you are not familiar with newsgroup "customs," when
: you type
: >a
: > > sentence in all capital letters, that denotes to the other person
: or
: > > readers that you mean them to understand that you are shouting.
: > >
: > > Best,
: > >
: > > Tim Morge"
:
: I did not know that when sentence in all capital letters, it
: means "shouting", now I understand why Dennis use the word "shouting"
:
: I certainly did not mean it in all my previuos messages and I
: apologize for anyone who perceived any capital letters as "shouting"
: and thank you Tim for bringing this to my attention.
:
: Best regards,
:
: Haytham
:
:
:
: To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
:
:
:
: