[RT] Apology

Hi to all,

I would like to apologize for something I did not mean, Tim sent me
few minutes ago an email :

"> Haytham:

> > Private note:
> >
> > Just in case you are not familiar with newsgroup "customs," when
you type
> > sentence in all capital letters, that denotes to the other person
or
> > readers that you mean them to understand that you are shouting.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Tim Morge"

I did not know that when sentence in all capital letters, it
means "shouting", now I understand why Dennis use the word "shouting"

I certainly did not mean it in all my previuos messages and I
apologize for anyone who perceived any capital letters as "shouting"
and thank you Tim for bringing this to my attention.

Best regards,

Haytham