Re: [RT] OFF:Washington Press Club, May 9th

> As to the evidence, according to the Washington Post, it wasn't
> totally convincing.

It was a short press conference to unveil the whole thing, with brief
statements from only 20 of the 400+ eyewitnesses who are ready to
come forward.  These are high-ranking military personnel, pilots,
people with Top Secret / Crypto &etc clearances, people who
supposedly saw the evidence with their own eyes, on radar, and in
military communique's, people who were assigned to "clean up" alien
crashes, etc.  Many of them appear to be pretty solid witnesses, not
your stereotypical raving UFO loonie.  They also have plenty of
records, telexes from SAC headquarters, photos, classified reports,
etc.  (All of which could be forged, of course, but...)  Their intent
is to blow the lid off this and require open investigations in
Congress and elsewhere, where they'd haul out the weight of evidence.

Short of having the aliens land en masse for a BBQ with Dubya in the
Rose Garden, I'm not quite sure how you'd get the evidence much MORE
convincing.

I'd love to think this is true.  A limitless energy supply would be
an enormous boon to mankind.  (Hard to imagine what it would do to
the markets!  :-)

The thing that's always bothered me, though, is the incongruity of
these "secret" sightings.  Either these LGM's *want* to be seen, or
they *don't*.  If they want to be seen, then they ought to have that
picnic at the White House and every other world center.  If they
*don't* want to be seen, then why do they let so many people see
them, including doing things like buzzing military and civilian
aircraft?  Doesn't make sense.

I hope it's true.  In the meantime it makes an entertaining story.
Gary