Re: [RT] OFF:Washington Press Club, May 9th

From: "Levent Erbora" <erbora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 2:43 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] OFF:Washington Press Club, May 9th

> Norman,
>
> Check this link at the same site:
>
> http://www.disclosureproject.org/newsarticles.htm
>
> Regards,
>
> Levent,

   Thanks. Looks like I was wrong about the coverage and that this press
event really happened.
As to the evidence, according to the Washington Post, it wasn't totally
convincing.

   My two cents is that if there were really UFOs flown by aleins near
Earth, where were they during the internet stock market bubble? Everyone was
involved with the market then. Don't you think aliens would want to buy some
internet IPOs and get rich too?

Thanks,

Norman