  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 9:40 AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Delta SP Weekly
  The weekly chart
  certainly does appear to be scary. There are still a number of
  scenarios to the upside which could unfold via the Delta points.
  So far we have only had a "reaction" as opposed to a "move" to the
  pending intermeidate and medium term low. This could be a sign of strength
  to the upside for the intermediate term high point due the end of the
  month. Plus we are still sitting on top of a long term high point.
  But I don't trade by considering various scenarios, just what is
  currently occuring and everything right now to my eye is still saying down
  as of Fridays action. Still short. To

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor