Re: [RT] Delta SP Weekly

The weekly chart certainly does appear to be scary.

There are still a number of scenarios to the upside which could unfold via
the Delta points.

So far we have only had a "reaction" as opposed to a "move" to the pending
intermeidate and medium term low. This could be a sign of strength to the
upside for the intermediate term high point due the end of the month. Plus we
are still sitting on top of a long term high point.

But I don't trade by considering various scenarios, just what is currently
occuring and everything right now to my eye is still saying down as of
Fridays action.

Still short.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor