[RT] 10-Day ema

Haytham and Joe,

Thanks for sharing this info: Would it be possible please to share
which period ema you use to trade interday when deciding to enter long
or short assuming there is a pattern? I use 5-minute charts at the
moment, a pivot calculated from previous day or modified to reflect
gaps, some patterns and confirmation from candlesticks if and where
possible. Unfortunately this does not give me too many entries and
sometimes none at all.:))

Greatly appreciate your advice.

Ketayun