[RT] Where to look for trading???

It is a case of what works for the individual and often we as people
want the easy answers  and want the answers without knowing the
question.

Point on human nature is that we have done more research and exploration
on outer space than we have innner space and the oceans....it is some
strange quirk of humity  to gaze Upwards and Outwards instead of
Downwards and Inwards.

If someone handed a golden goose to you would you be able to recognize
it?
Would you be able to care for it and understand it so it produced?

In a traders evolution one will come to know the way by realizing that
it must come from within.... some questions for thought????

Do you have PASSION  for trading?
Is this what you want to do with your life?
What markets do you wish to trade?
How many Markets?
What is your operating capital...?
Your Risk tolerance?
Your Pain tolerance?
Why do you want to trade?
What time frame do you wish to operate in?
What work are you prepared to do to learn the battle?
What work are you prepared to do on yourself?
Can you be open and honest with yourself?
Are the "4 D's" present? Do you have the
Desire? Discipline? Dedication? Determination?
How much of the time do you want to win?
Can you handle loosing?
Understand that this is not a get rich quick game....
"overnight successes normally take ten years"
Is your ego in check?
Can you look at the markets in a centred and focused state?
Do  you have balance in your life and are you prepared to keep balance
present?
Can you find a master to be your mentor?

one could go for a long time....enough for now...
respectfully and obligingly "Gentle" Ox....Stephen from Oz.......

James Wrote

When You are learning, you don't know what works, You buy most of what
the
"snake oil salesmen have until you realizes that what they are selling
dont
work and you have wasted a good part of your captial.

If I only knew what questions to ask of myself and others, but they know
and
it is as plane as the nose on your face to them