Re: [RT] Market sentiment

From: "Dom Perrino" <domenick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2001 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] Market sentiment

> The market will do whatever it has to do to make most of the people mostly
> wrong most of the times. These sentiment figures would indicate a bearish
> mode for the market.Incidentely there was a book some years ago (20-25)
> entitled Why Most Investors are Mostly Wrong Most of the Time.I don't
recall
> the author's name.
> Dom,

   I would guess you are thinking of David Dremen. You can check out some of
his books and where to get them by clicking on the following link.  Or go to
www.addall.com  select used books, and type in Dremen for author.
http://used.addall.com/SuperRare/submitRare.cgi?author=Dremen&title=&keyword
=&isbn=&order=TITLE&ordering=ASC&dispCurr=USD&binding=Any+Binding&min=&max=&
timeout=20&match=Y&StoreAbebooks=on&StoreAlibris=on&StoreAntiqbook=on&StoreB
ibliofind=on&StoreBiblion=on&StoreElephantbooks=on&StoreHalf=on&StoreILAB=on
&StoreJustBooks=on&StorePowells=on

Cheers,

Norman