Re: [RT] Candlestick Patterns for Top and Reversal Patterns

RT Moderator -- I'm still getting two of each message, and the headers
appear the same.  Not sure what to do within Yahoo to fix.  Would
you mind taking a look there and either fixing this problem or suggesting
what to do?  I'm thinking of doing a complete "unsubscribe" and starting
over.
Would be grateful for your help:  many of the messages are useful
-- but I only need one of each.
With thanks and best regards,
Colin Johnston
PS:  I'll receive two of this one, probably.
Haytham Albizem wrote:

wanted to share with the group the most important pattern I look in evaluating
turning signals. I would like to point out the following:

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor