Re[2]: [RT] EL Wave / Voodoo

Hello H,

in   the  past we have asked only the general logic of something thats
all.    what   is   most  important  is a track record, actual even if
its  personal account is better than a hypothetical.  but hypothetical
is not out of the question.  the usual pay out is 20% of the profits.

however  in  the  past  we  funded a guy off the omega list to trade a
million  dollar  acct.   with  SP's.   he  had  a  strong  actual  and
hypothetical track record. within the first two months he ran it up to
1.7  million  and  they  paid him.  he got the big head and within the
next  two  months  the acct. slipped down to 900,000. so i do not know
how often or what the conditions of payment would be.

seriously the method would have to sound and the presentation detailed
like you were going for a bank loan, but it does happen.  it is highly
unlikely that they would ever pick some person who has more enthusiasm
about  there  method  than facts in black and white.  they are numbers
people  and  a  hard  sell  and  love  mechanical  and semi mechanical
methods.  the  discretionary  part has to have consistent logic though
more  than  you  did this because you felt like it today.  that scares
em.

you protect your method by calling in the trades when you wish to make
them, thats all they want.

HAwan> If you are serious about your offer, I will show you how you double
HAwan> the percentage you presented to say the least.....

HAwan> what are the reward vs. risks to reveal what I have to offer. If I
HAwan> tell you how to double your percentage then what prevent you from
HAwan> taking what I will say and do it yourself. How can I protect my own
HAwan> interest by revealing it to you or anyone in your company.

HAwan> Best regards,

HAwan> Haytham

--
Best regards,