Re: [RT] EL Wave / Voodoo

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Research Dept." <research@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello H,
>
> never  a  loosing  year and check the drawdowns..  this is hundreds
of
> millions  of  dollars.  do you know how hard it is to trade that
size?
> try  and  drive  school  bus on a shopping mall parking lot during
the
> once a year sale.
>
> clients  want  no  drawdown  and big money is happy with fair
returns,
> they just do not want to loose a great deal.
>
> the  individual trader can make more money with a small account,
sure.
> we  are  always  spending  millions on research so if you have a
super
> wham  bang  astro thingy send me the stats and i will seek funding
for
> you a test account.

If you are serious about your offer, I will show you how you double
the percentage you presented to say the least.....

what are the reward vs. risks to reveal what I have to offer. If I
tell you how to double your percentage then what prevent you from
taking what I will say and do it yourself. How can I protect my own
interest by revealing it to you or anyone in your company.

Best regards,

Haytham