Re[2]: [RT] WOW! Niederhoffer move waz >EL Wave / Voodoo

Hello Sean,

SOT> If we are to assign blame to others in this case, we should really be
SOT> looking at Refco too.  The CME called Refco for margin, not Victor.

i  belive  refco is nothing more than the American Air (for those vets
who  know)  of  the  clearing  firms.  Yes the company store, a covert
government  backed  vortex which all the failed firms are sucked down.
knowing  that  such  should  be  done  quickly  and  quitely as not to
undermine the confidence of john q public.

SOT> They
SOT> had to know they were killing the goose by forcing his hand.  Perhaps they
SOT> should have leant him the dollars to meet the call.  Either way, he was
SOT> playing too big for his bankroll and if anyone knew what the exchanges are
SOT> capable of, it was Victor.

how true vic knew - and if he forgot he now remembers i bet.

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx