Re: [RT] Voodoo/ hoodoo and howdo

Great answer Ira but you skirted the issue. I believe that there are
traders with more experience than even you that don't know the truth. It
is very profitable for those that know the answer, to have everyone
believe that it is just a matter of personal ability and a good system.
I could prove it but that would be a silly thing for me to do. It is in
my interest too to have the wanna be's out there.

I am sorry, but I have tested most of those things that you say work and
the evidence is that they just don't. I tested Stochastic over many
different securities with different inputs and time frames over years of
data and it just doen't work. The proof is on the screen.

I do agree about the education, but who will someone trust to give them
the right education? If it is cheaper than $350k you have probably been
sold a bill of goods, but cost is no proof that it is "thee" article.

Have a good weekend all,

Prosper