Re: Re[2]: [RT] EL Wave / Voodoo

When you see someone posting who thinks there is only one way to do things,
their way, or that other approaches can't work, because they can't make them
work, then I would venture your reading someone who isn't making any money
trading. One of the things you pretty much know if you have had any success,
is that there are as many different approaches as there are different types
of people.

Not only can you be sucessful, using Astro, EW, Systems, Gann, Cycles, etc,
etc, etc, you can make it whether your White, Black, Asian, Muslim, Jewish,
Cathoholic, Male, Female etc, etc, etc. The "if your not just like me, then
your wrong" attitude isn't true very many places, and that certainly
includes trading.