[RT] Re: E-signal Question

Not sure how it could be done.  However, with the Dynastore esignal
product, you can probably supply 2 computers -- one hosting esignal
and one via cable emulating a signal box. I have not done it, but my
recollection is that esignal supports multiple clients.  The other
thing is DDE omnicom or there is another one meta-somenthing.  I used
to use omnicom and I believe you can run multiple versions of it
feeding separate computers via cable.  But it is DDE which is not as
efficient as an API interface.

Good luck.

Chris