Re: [RT] Swing of things?

On Tuesday, May 01, 2001, 12:51:06 PM, Research Dept. wrote:

RD> no  wonder these forks can become addictive i see!  the key i
RD> think is in  defining  the proper swing like clyde or someone else
RD> said.

Yep. My post about 'respecting' price FINALLY seems to have made it
here. :-) I'd like to get a quantitative description of 'respects
price' - bounces? stops? how much of what does it do? and what are the
stats?

Even when we know what 'respect' is, which of the 'respectable' swing
sets do we choose?

ztrader