Re: [RT] Re: Dynamic Gann Levels,Pitchfork,Elliott Wave,Fibo Clusters

On Tuesday, May 01, 2001, 1:39:12 PM, chrischeatham@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

cyc> Sometimes nonstandard ones work  better and you have to
cyc> visualize/play with them and find those the  market is
cyc> respecting.

What, exactly, do you mean by 'respecting'? A good, *quantitative*
definition for this would go a long way toward automating the lines,
or even using the lines. What's the difference between 'respect' and
'no respect' (I know I'm going to get lots of wise-ass remarks about
'respect'). :-)

ztrader