Re[2]: [RT] Does Astro Work

On Monday, April 30, 2001, 5:07:32 PM, delta88343@xxxxxxx wrote:

dac> I wrote this long explaination of the attached chart. And wonderful %$#@*&^
dac> AOL logged me off and my response evaporated into the ether. I don't have
dac> time now to re-write what I did.

Too bad - that would be nice to see. What's this about 'wonderful'
AOL? Never heard that before. :-)

dac> If anyone has any questions just ask.

Did you ever run actual statistics on it? Back some time ago I ran a
test to see of it correlated with pivots, and it did not do better
than chance. Do you have any hard numbers for the technique?

And last, but not least, please DON'T send .bmp files - they are HUGE!
Your chart was about 30-60 times as big as most charts posted here. It
is possible that the huge size made AOL barf. Get something to convert
them to .gif's, or that can generate them directly. TIA.

ztrader