Re[2]: [RT] Validity of orbital element

On Sunday, April 29, 2001, 10:10:49 AM, Norman Winski wrote:

NW>    Cause and effect are not needed to make money.

Agreed. Let's forget it.

NW> On the other hand, a strong repititive correlation between
NW> extra-terrrestrial bodies and human behavior may someday lead to
NW> some scientific discoveries.

The issue is astro relative to trading, not some new scientific
discovery.

You seem to have a great deal of knowledge in this area. From this
vast store of information about astro trading, can you give us a few
simple astro-based systems, in words, that make money? (other than the
moon, which has been presented and currently being worked)

NW> Maybe I will leave some of my money to a science foundation to
NW> research this.

I was hoping we would not have to wait for such a long time (for your
sake, I wish it is a long time). :-)

ztrader