Re: [RT] Re: Validity of orbital element

From: "Kent Rollins" <kentr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2001 1:57 AM
Subject: [RT] Re: Validity of orbital element

> Mark published and explained this system in detail in ActiveTrader
magazine,
> Norman.  And if you didn't feel like coughing up the $5 for the magazine,
> the system was posted on numerous lists including this one shortly
> thereafter along with a few years of data.
>
> Kent,

  How does his system prove or disprove Astrological correlations with the
markets? That was the tiopic. Please note how mb has now cleverly shifted
the focus to his trading system which is irrelevant to the topic at hand. I
am sure he appreciates your help.

Cheers,

Norman

http://attach2.egroups.com/group/realtraders/attach/2292402/4818/gs-229=24=2