From: "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2001 1:01 AM
Subject: Re: Re[4]: [RT] Re: Validity of orbital element

  Well, I knew it was just a matter of time before we got the markbrown.com
commercial. This whole conversation was just a setup for mb to plug his
trading system. If my memory serves me corrrectly, I recall he was kicked
off this list about 2 or 3 years ago for this sort of thing.

Despamingly,

Norman