Re[2]: [RT] Re: Validity of orbital element

Hello Norman,

NW> NW: Wrong!  There are computer programs available that can test for
NW> correlations between planetary events and market movements and give you the
NW> results in a few minutes.

correct  you  are  - however i respectfully ask that you keep the open
mind  to  understand that the results are static.  anyone can test and
optimize  a static body of work and pick that results which proves the
point  that  your  eyes wish to see.  a dynamic body (planetary) has a
expansion  factor  that  is  not  known  as  an  absolute.   thus  any
predictions  based  upon  it  are  frivolous  other than to prove the
history has been fitted to the end means.

NW>        The only thing you have proven is your lack of knowledge in this
NW> area.

i  know as much as i need to know..  at least about your chosen topic.
 what may i ask do you know about my preferred trading method?  i have
at  least  performed  to  my  satisfaction  -  exhaustive research in a
dismal, dreadful and less than enlightening planetary theory of old.

NW> Cheers,
NW> Norman

ps i appreciate you not making personal comments towards my opinion.

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx