Re[2]: [RT] Validity of orbital element

Hello Norman,

NW> Ok, now that we know where the planets are, let's cut to the
NW> chase. Are you going to post tests for correlations with plantary
NW> cycles to the markets?

I  can not possibly post what does not exist, not to say that it never
existed any less that our daily refuse "did exist once in time".

NW> Thanks,
NW> Norman

To  further  validate  my  authority  upon  this  matter I submitted a
completely  mechanical  trading model to various list that has to date
worked  very  well.   At  least  I  know and admit that I am no great
interpreter  of  some  obscure and secretively reveled gann ramblings.
No more that I am of chart reading or discretionary trading.

How easy it would be for anyone who has an idea to simply program such
into a mechanical system and test it for validity.  Is this happening?
I  submit  no, in  general people want to have themselves held out as
having  some  knowledge beyond that of their peers.  I am also of that
nature except to set the example let the cards fall where they may.

I  am  not  discounting  any  method more or less than another, what I
demand  from  my own research is facts.  Facts presented in hard black
and  white  numbers.  Those numbers could be read to me out loud if I
were  blind and would have the same meaning to me if I in fact did see
them   with   my  eyes.  They are what they are,  no I refuse to blur
my eyes to see some after the fact correlation which will not endure.

So if a set it and forget it method involved the planets then we would
all  know  about  it by now.  Because that person who has it would own
everything  in  the  world  by  now,  surely having discovered it long
before our kings year 2001.

Though I am convinced that planetary bodies have nothing to do with
the financial markets. I should rectify any myths that the math used
in such research is very interesting. Hyperbolic mathematical
equations are in part those that I find fascinating

Hyperbolic trigonometric functions are defined in terms of the natural
exponential function ex.

sinh(x):=[ex-e-x]/2
cosh(x):=[ex+e-x]/2
tanh(x):=sinh(x)/cosh(x)=[ex-e-x]/[ex+e-x]
coth(x):=cosh(x)/sinh(x)=[ex+e-x]/[ex-e-x]
sech(x):=1/cosh(x)=2/[ex+e-x]
csch(x):=1/sinh(x)=2/[ex-e-x]

Observe that sinh(x) and cosh(x) are the even and odd components of
ex, by definition.

The following equations relating sinh(x), cosh(x), and ex are special
instances of equations relating even and odd parts of functions to the
function itself:

sinh(x)+cosh(x)=ex
sinh(x)-cosh(x)=e-x

Notation for powers and inverses of hyperbolic trigonometric functions
is similar to that of trigonometric functions:

cosh(cosh(x))!=cosh2(x)=cosh(x).cosh(x), but
1/cosh(x)!=cosh-1(x), and cosh-1(cosh(x))=1 for all real numbers x.

Hyperbolic Pythagorean

cosh2(x)-sinh2(x)=1
1-tanh2(x)=sech2(x)
coth2(x)-1=csch2(x)