couple of decades!

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Clyde Lee
  [mailto:clydelee@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 10:34
  AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT] Long Term
  Look at DJIA

  Today I was looking at some longer term
  things and in
  scanning the DJIA I got the impression
  that earlier in
  the prior century we had a very long term
  bull market
  with a few minor interruptions and then
  some stagnation.

  I prepared the attached to present to you
  for consideration.

  Notice that the relative magnitude and
  time of the recent
  price history has ON A GROSS BASIS an
  analog from the
  period shown.

  I know it ain't the cats meow but I
  cannot help thinking
  that we may indeed be in a purely traders
  market for quite
  some time (say 4 or 5
YEARS).

  Clyde
   - - - - - - - - - - -
  - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -Clyde Lee
  Chairman/CEO          (Home of
  SwingMachine)SYTECH
  Corporation          email: <A
  href="mailto:clydelee@xxxxxxxxxxxx";>clydelee@xxxxxxxxxxxx  7910