Re: [RT] Did Anyone Else Find Today's Spoos Tough?

Greetings Chris:

Interesting that you have noticed this as well.  I also noticed Ira, I
think, has pointed out recently that one should 'analyse' one's equity curve
as if looking at a chart.  I totally agree on this notion. If one believes
in Elliott Wave, one just have to accept the surfacing of these patterns are
not out of randomness. Wave counts, to many, are too subjective to trade.
But the fact is wave counts are determined out of very strict fibonacci
relationships. And accordingly, fibonacci ratios have great implication and
involvements in human endeavours. Take care and regards.

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong