Re: [RT] Another Panic Cut Sets Stage for Rate Hikes Next Year

Someone much more attuned to accounting practices had posted earlier about how the earnings are manipulated.  I know that at
this time with stocks as low as they are, that  firms are throwing every bit of bad news at the market and writing off or
marking down everything that they can to get it out of the way at this time.  The talking heads have lowered earnings
estimates to the point where most of the companies will have little trouble meeting or beating them.  The exact same case
for the ever increasing estimates on the way up. Companies like LU and XRX will all of sudden have earnings instead of
bankruptcy.  It may look like 74 right now, but this market will be of note for its own actions in the future.   So read the
charts, as they tell all, and the profits will come.  Have a good week.  Ira.