Re: [RT] NASDAQ Rhythm

Lenny,

I've been meaning to ask you about your use of the 38% (minimum) time
retracement for w.4's. I found a set of pages in the back of Miner's white
book (Trading Course which accompanies his DT software) which summarize his
guidelines. I transcribed the whole lot into the trading page in my PIM for
quick reference. Here is the summary for w.4:

Wave 4
 Pattern
  Complex correction (alternates with W.2)
 Price
  W.4:W.2 (App) 100%, 162%
  W.4:W.3 (Ret)  38.2%, 50%, 62%
  W.4:W1-3 (Ret) 24%, 38%, 50%, 62%, should not close into price zone of W.1
 Time
  W4:W2 (Atp)  100%, 162%
  W4:W3 (TRet)  100%, 162% near confluence, often longer
  W4:W1-3 (Atp) 100%, 162% near confluence, often longer

My general observation has been that his w.4 time retracement guidelines
tend to be a bit longer than what I see in my trading .. most typically I
see 62%-100% w.4:w.3. Have you seen these RM guidelines and how did you
arrive at the 38% minimum?

Earl