Re: Re[2]: [RT] E-Mail problems with RT posts

If you want plain text and need tables, it is often possible
to copy the data to a good text editor program (I recommend
TextPad  http://www.textpad.com/ ) and made what changes
are required (insert spaces, etc) to format the table as
straight text.

However, since formatting data in PLAIN TEXT format does not use
a fixed width format it is often difficult.

Clyde

Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO          (Home of SwingMachine)
SYTECH Corporation          email: clydelee@xxxxxxxxxxxx
7910 Westglen, Suite 105       Office:    (713) 783-9540
Houston,  TX  77063               Fax:    (713) 783-1092
Details at:                      www.theswingmachine.com