Re: [RT] Does the moon affect stock prices?

> I think if you scaled this lunar cycle chart to a percentage
> basis, you would see that the DJIA oscillates over a
> +0.1% to -0.12% range.  That ain't much at all.

Yup. The Dow has an average daily range of 2% or so, and an average
monthly range of 10% or so. That 0.2%, 29-calendar-day cycle, assuming
it was accurately measured (a very big assumption), is most likely just
random noise. Certainly way too small to trade, even if it's real.

--
  Dennis