[RT] Re: Do you remember my message regarding NASDAQ bottom?

It's all so simple and obvious, really.

bp

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Haytham Albizem" <H.Albizem@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> I think everyone should be happy now, we have bottom confirmation in
NASDAQ(that is the only thing I care about in my analysis since I
trade only NASDAQ)(I don't know about the Dow).

> As you may remember from my 2 previous posts on 3/31/01, I was
expecting the bottom was over and I was already in on the long side.
Well.. I was off by 3 trading days. NASDAQ immediately rebounded back
to my previous buy signal. We will have some secondary reactions here
and there with a possibility  of retest in June(Not April.. not MAY..
Maybe June).

> I re-analyzed my calculations, all came back correct, so what was
missing and why did that happened, where was the mistake?

> I found out that I neglected to look at some astrological
calculations related to fibonacci sequences. Mars traveled 144 degree
by 4/4/2001 from 5/24/2000. On 3/31/2001 Mars traveled 142 degree
since it is harmonic to 360(divided by 3  sequences) and that I did
consider. I should have also considered 4/4/2001.

> The other clue was the Gann Cardinal square, I will attach the
square and leave the interpretation to the picture. The picture worth
a thousand word.