[RT] Do you remember my message regarding NASDAQ bottom?

Hi to all,

I think everyone should be happy now, we have
bottom confirmation in NASDAQ(that is the only thing I care about in my analysis
since I trade only NASDAQ)(I don't know about the Dow).

As you may remember from my 2 previous posts on
3/31/01, I was expecting the bottom was over and I was already in on
the long side. Well.. I was off by 3 trading days. NASDAQ immediately rebounded
back to my previous buy signal. We will have some secondary reactions here and
there with a possibility  of retest in June(Not April.. not MAY.. Maybe
June).

I re-analyzed my calculations, all came back
correct, so what was missing and why did that happened, where was the
mistake?

I found out that I neglected to look at some
astrological calculations related to fibonacci sequences. Mars traveled 144
degree by 4/4/2001 from 5/24/2000. On 3/31/2001 Mars traveled 142 degree since
it is harmonic to 360(divided by 3  sequences) and that I did consider. I
should have also considered 4/4/2001.

The other clue was the Gann Cardinal square, I will
attach the square and leave the interpretation to the picture. The picture worth
a thousand word.

Happy trading all.

Haytham

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor