Von: Steve Wanasek [mailto:stevewan@xxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 05:51
An: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Fw: [RT] [Fwd: Virus in Emails]

Michael, good idea to check our "sent mail".  I just checked mine and I have
a sent message to profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with an attachment named
"news_doc.scr" (13.3KB).  Also, I have a sent message to
mtg1021@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the attachment "s3nsong.MP3.pif" (133.3KB).
I have no knowledge of how these messages were sent from my computer unless
it was done by the "badtran" virus, which I acquired and with the help of
Norton AV is now deleted.
Hopefully this virus will run its course in a few days and all well be back
to normal.
This is a terrific group.

Steve Wanasek
stevewan@xxxxxxxx