  vehicle.
       Kind of like the April 2 June
  Dollar
       with geocentric Mars sx
  Uranus.
       Wondering whether 117.01
  holds.

          Rory

   I wonder if anyone has ever done any work with astro
  analysis and foreign exchange?  If anyone has any info they are
  willing to share, I would be interested.  I have noticed turning
  points coincident with aspects, etc. but get a little lost beyond that --
  pos and neg aspects don't seem to have the same meaning in a currency
  setting as in
equities.Thanks,Chris

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor