Re: [RT] .pif files found on my PC

Without further information..... hard to say.

But due to the trojan activity in the last 2 days ... why take a chance.  I
get e-mail from several lists and right now they are all just a little ticked
about this trojan...... have a look at the link..... it's an anoyance.... but
you can fix the problem.... Reading this will help you understand how it's
spreading and also what you have to do to get it out of your machine.

 http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.badtrans.13312@xxxxxxx

John