[RT] [Fwd: Virus in Emails]

Greetings Traders & List Moderator:

Mr. Steve Carton asked me to relate the following message to all of you
regarding the current 'virus attack'. I can be quite sure that Mr. Steve
Carton is not the real culprit of such incident and I can verify that he
really hasn't posted to the list for a long time already. I am not even
sure how this thing spreads around the group. My last post to the list
is the "Hang Seng Future Updates" posted on Monday. Today, I received
two emails with an attachment having the .pif extension. This guy's last
name is "Orlandino". Clearly, it is some kind of virus and I deleted
both of them immediately. It is understandable that the moderator needs
the time to rectify this problem. But I can assure to all the traders
and moderator on this list that Mr. Steve Carton is not the real target
of this malicious deed.  Regards.

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong