[RT] Market timing

The following the thread of thought that prevails at this moment, a market
test in the April 17-23 time frame and a move up into midsummer is what many
expect...but, what might happen is this represents a trading top and the
breakdown out of this top arriving resolutely friday-monday ,an ultimate test
or bottom arriving mid  May.
To me a rally thought a mine field of earnigs disasters is difficult to
envision, on the other hand once out of the way, hope can sping forth that
the next set will be better, and of course the rally stalls just before the
next set of numbers arrives. I seek some comfort in that Aget labels The dow
30 as potietal wave four  . As far as astro  I think somthings cooking at
least around May 11 or so, but we need for The Winsker to point the way there
and Lenny whats up with the fib time pattern      thanks   tom