Re[2]: [RT] E-Mail problems with RT posts

On Monday, April 16, 2001, 9:03:02 AM, ztrader wrote:

z> No, but I use TheBat, which can look at just about anything with
z> very little risk.

I recently received an email from "KSG" <cksg@xxxxxxxxxxx>, sent to me
personally instead of the list (fortunately for the list), that
contained a deliberately misnamed executable file, with at least two
levels of content 'hiding' (perhaps to avoid triggering virus
scanners). He did not sign the email.

I have not taken the time to see what is inside the buried 'treasure'.
It might be someone just testing what I said above, but one has to be
a bit cautious with such a message. :-) If it is a 'bomb', it is
certainly not a nice thing to send someone - you might want to add his
address to your 'kill' file to avoid such things. An additional
address for Kris, the sender, is "KSG" <CSG9@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

ztrader