RE: [RT] Can you carry a banana in your pocket?

Actually, you simply step out of the pit, and stand around the folks on the
phones and eat there. Most folks eat there, as long as they aren't blatant
about it. It isn't that usual for someone to walk into the pit with more
then either a stick of gum or something small in their hand or pocket.

Tim Morge