Re: [RT] Internet Quote Feed Vendors

What I like about QCharts, especially the free service, is the ability to change
chart time intervals, perform studies, and access HotLists, which I like. The
free service has delayed stock data but live market readings. Since I don't use
it for futures, I can't comment on its use for receiving such data. Juxtaposed to
this, I use a live feed from my broker to give me current stock prices. My
questions is, does Esignal offer as nice a charting package as QCharts? I agree
that QCharts does stink at times, but they do have a very useful and efficiently
wrapped package.

--
Ralph Volpe