  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 9:51
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] sp500/nd

  Well said, "markets don't listen to me."  Infact its we
  who should be listening, right?  And what has it been telling us
  lately?  Its telling us a powerful move is underway.  The big price
  move accompanied with a steady rampup in cumulative net volume followed by a
  day or two of consolidation, followed by another 3 digit price run and another
  rampup in CNV is what builds the base of the wall of worry.  Years ago
  when I subscribed to the Kennedy Gammage service he made a big deal about
  complex bottoms in the McClellan Oscillator.  Such complex bottoms
  consisted of a left shoulder, an inverted head, and a higher right shoulder,
  just as you sometimes see on price.  In this case it occurs on the issue
  and volume oscillators.  So far the volume oscillator is ahead of the
  issue oscillator.  Both have broken the necklines and both are trending
  above zero and their Bollenger bands are expanding.  This looks like
  rather bullish action from a base that could support a rather decent
  rally.

  bobr

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor