[RT] Off Topic, Digest Request (switching from Digest Format)

  • To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [RT] Off Topic, Digest Request (switching from Digest Format)
  • From: Pat Slevin <pslevin@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 04:35:33 -0700

Sorry for the off-topic post, but it's been a few years since I've used the standard format. When I swapped computers last week, I left all the old posts behind and now cannot find how to change from Digest format.

Could someone tell me, please? I tried sending a message directly to the moderator but perhaps he is not checking his messages at the moment.

Thanks in advance,

PJS

Rates are falling -- now is the time to Refinance!
IndyMac Bank guarantees to beat any mortgage by $300 or
they will pay you $300! Get your FREE quote here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Eavf1C/7fYCAA/MPlEAA/zf_UlB/TM