AW: [RT] The Psychology Cycle + Elliott Wave

Stop
your banner messages in your emails as it contains
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>viruses !!

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----Von: Earl Adamy
  [mailto:eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx]Gesendet: Sonntag, April 08,2001
  02:05An: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBetreff: Re: [RT]
  The Psychology Cycle + Elliott Wave
  When I saw the original virus claim, I
  immediately checked the message detail:
  File>Properties>Details>Message Source which allows one to view the
  content of the message. There is in fact a short script included which appears
  to operate the animated advertisement at the bottom of the message. Certainly
  no virus.

  Earl
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV