Re: AW: [RT] The Psychology Cycle + Elliott Wave

On Saturday, April 07, 2001, 4:58:19 PM, MikeSuesserott@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Mtod> Yes, Don, your email had an executable script file attached. I didn't open
Mtod> it, of course, so I can't say what it is.

It's javascript code. Just has the usual Doubleclick stuff that tracks
you through your email, to add to your dossier, and a couple of
pictures to display. Doesn't have anything nasty, and looks like it
does not try to download an exe file, which executable might be REALLY
nasty. :-)

Even so, I don't allow any javascript to execute either. Never can
tell - better safe than sorry.

ztrader

Rates are falling -- now is the time to Refinance!
IndyMac Bank guarantees to beat any mortgage by $300 or
they will pay you $300! Get your FREE quote here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Eavf1C/7fYCAA/MPlEAA/zf_UlB/TM