[RT] DOWN? no UP!

It looks like wave 3 of a larger 3 is in (at least the way I see it now). So the rally we are witnessing could very well be a wave 4, which is the assumption I am using.
And thanks to Timothy Morge (which i think is the best thing that has happend to this list for a long time), I have learned some new trix to drawing Andrew lines. I have read every word on his site, and I recomend everybody to so, if you haven't done it. What it does to me, is that it confirms things I have been seeing but perhaps not believing to be a workable aproach.

So I drew some more lines on the Dow, with some fascinating result. Check out the gif.

Three pitchforks were used. Median lines from point "(1)" and "3" + upper median line from "(2)". They intersect excatly in the same spot!

That point, is also the 61,8% retracement of wave 3 and 127,2% retracement of wave B of 4(?).

To the right of the chart the histogram shows where we have the greatest fib resistance. the colored bar THE gratest. Right at the intersection.

In other words, we have a rather hefty resistance in the 10190 area.

Whats more interesting, is that this point translates, in time, to April 9 one of the two powerdates indicated by Pete Bresnahan (the other one being April 18, which has been covered thoroughly on the list).

A possible scenrio could then be: Top of wave (4) today Friday or Monday, down into April 18 for wave 5 of (3)

OR passing the bottom of wave "3" for a CRASH around the 18th.

With regard to this weekend, we also have a Full Moon, Mecury conjunct Venus Geocentric.
Heliocentric we have Mercury square Mars,  Mercury conjunct Uranus  + several trines.
Lots of aspects in a small period of time often coincide with tops/bottoms, further indicating a top Fri/Mon

 Have good weekend

stig

Rates are falling -- now is the time to Refinance!
IndyMac Bank guarantees to beat any mortgage by $300 or
they will pay you $300! Get your FREE quote here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Eavf1C/7fYCAA/MPlEAA/zf_UlB/TM