Re: [RT] The Psychology Cycle + Elliott Wave

Hi Norman (and Randy),

I am not expert like you in Astro stuffs, but have to say have been
impressed by the major low the markets made (at least for NDX, not
for DJ30 or SP's) the day of solar radiations surge, that is 2 days
ago.
Before I read your post this morning, I did some homework yesterday
at market close, for the Dow: the low of March 22 looks more and more
as the end of Wave 3 of C of ABC major correction from 2000 all time
high, with the last April 4 low being the end of intermediate b, and
now the wave c of intermediate 4 being completed. The objective of
this upside reaction being around 11700 points.
We could therefore be in a typical Bear Trap, with a lot of people
hurrying into the market these days, while the last Down Wave (the
5th) hes still to come. I expect this actual "c" of "4" to be
completed in the upcoming days, probably next week, then the
final "5" of "C" would follow, with a probable completion 1 or 2
weeks later, which would fit with your objective of Saturn reversal
around April 20...
The objective for this "C" wave, in itself the end of a Primary or
Cycle degree "4", for the Dow is around 7500-8500.
All this within the very next weeks...maybe...exciting isn't it..?

Carl

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxx> wrote:
> Randy,
>
>   Good Work!!  I would like to slighltly amend your scenario.
First, Saturn (planet of restrictions) will be changing signs on
April 20, from Taurus the Bull to Gemini. This means that the time
window you have highlighted is even more powerful but the turn may
take a few more days that you have allowed. As for price on the S&P
500, I am partial to either 1)  1044 or 2) 1026.  The first number,
1044 = 24 Aquarius, relates to 24 degrees of the air signs and that
is where Uranus will be in June when Jupiter forms a 120 degree
aspect to Uranus. The second number was the high for the DJIA on
September 22, 1976 (top of Wave I) and near a reoccuring Astro
harmonic for the major indices.  Key Fib. retracement levels to watch
on the upside for scenario #1 is 1140 and 1200. If the market pauses
or stops at these levels, you will know that the market is in the
right key for possible support and a final low at 1044. And now back
to Name That Tune.

> Cheers,
>
> Norman

April
>   18th  major low in the DOW and the SPX.  I will use a combination
of
>   astrology and Gann to support my contention.
>
>   As you know, the Bear market officially started when the DOW went
below
>   the 2000 low of 9654 on March 16,2001.  The DOW, SPX , and NASDQ
all
>   dropped to new lows on March 22 and NASDQ has gone even lower
recently.
>   The next major support levels are the lows of 1998. This is the
point
>   from where the rally started to the new highs in 2000.  These
levels are
>   the 9-01-98 low of 7400.30 for the DOW and the 10-08-98 low of
923.32
>   for the SPX. It is very possible these levels could be hit by
April 18.

>   1.  The retrograde period of Venus in Aries is often in indicator
of a
>   strong down period in the market.  Venus went retrograde on March
8th,
>   which was the immediate high for the DOW before the market
collapsed.
>   Venus goes direct on April 19th.  Venus retrograde in Aries
occurs every
>   8 years. I looked up all occurrences between now and 1960. The
years are
>   : 1993, 1985, 1977, 1969, 1961.   Of these 5, 2 years reflected a
period
>   starting with a high at the retrograde and a low when Venus went
direct.
>   The price data given below is taken from the SPX.
>
>   1993:  Venus RET:  3-11     High 3-11 @ 923.89
>              Venus DIR:  4-22     Low  4-26 @ 778.89
>
>   1977:  Venus RET:  3-16     High 3-11 @ 923.89
>              Venus DIR:  4-27     Low  4-26 @ 778.89
>
>   2001:  Venus RET:  3-08      High 3-06 @ 1267.42
>              Venus DIR:   4-19      Low  (TBD)
>
>   2.  The importance of the SPX price of 923.32 is emphasized by
the fact
>   that the 50% retracement  between the major low of 10-11-90 and
the all
>   time SPX high on 3-24-2000 is 924.51.
>
>   3.  There is a 180 calendar day Gann Square between the 10-18-
2000 major
>   low for the DOW, SPX, & NASDQ on 04-18-2001.
>
>   4.   Perfect Gann price x time square from the 10-08-1998 SPX low
of
>   923.32 to 04-18-01.  Adding 923 calendar days to 10-08-98  we get
>   04-18-01.
>
>   These things don’t always come to pass, but you have to admit
it is an
>   interesting scenario. So if the SPX hits 923 in the period around
April
>   18,.
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.

Rates are falling -- now is the time to Refinance!
IndyMac Bank guarantees to beat any mortgage by $300 or
they will pay you $300! Get your FREE quote here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Eavf1C/7fYCAA/MPlEAA/zf_UlB/TM