Re: [RT] long term investing

> I'm looking to either start an account with an annuity, Cd's
> maybe, something that's safe and will be there when I wake up the
> next day <g>. I was considering looking into PrimeAmerica, or
> maybe Ed Jones. I'd even be happy with a consistent 10% yearly
> annualized return. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, how about this for an insight? Wake up and smell the coffee. :-)

Let's see, you will "even be happy" to make twice the risk-free interest
rate. Oh and by the way, you aren't willing to take any risk. Right, no
problem. I think I have the formula for that in the notebook with the
sketches for my antigravity machine.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :-)

--
  Dennis

Get great low international calling rates
from Net2Phone! Click Here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xnHDCB/kJXCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM