Re: [RT] Off-topic: Tape Backups

Tim,

Nowadays the CD-R/CD-RW drives are so cheap and so fast, it doesn't make sense
to buy a tape backup. Also, the media CD-R is dirt cheap (sometimes free if you
dont mind sending the mailin rebates).

Its better to buy an internal CD-R/CD-RW (under $100) or an external USB (around $150-200)
and use that as backup source. You can backup uptp 700MB on the new CD-Rs (80 mins).

Thanks

Mudit

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM