Re: [RT] My Apology ...

This is a problem that I and others are having with the yahoo groups. If you
click on reply to sender expecting it to go to the one who sent it, it puts
the RT's yahoogroups address on it. If you open a post and copy, paste the
address of the person who you want to reply to privately into a new message
I think that it will solve the problem.

Prosper

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM