[RT] Mkt - NYA volume

Just thought I would throw this picture into the confusion today.  At this
moment the bears are hoping to sell this low volume period and the bulls are
polishing their horns for an afternoon charge at el toreador.  Its easy to
get fooled about price trend when most of the volume action occurs in the
early and late hours.  The midday is sort of a rethinking or maybe
regurgitation period.  Each day this time, the flow rate drops to between
1.5 and 2 million shares per minute.  One key is to watch the RSI on price
as it enters the third period of the day.

bobr

We give away $70,000 a month! Come to iWin.com for
your chance to win!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/olMXHC/BJVCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM